Announced as part of our Autumn 2020 British Railway Announcements, we are delighted to bring you this EFE Rail 1938 London Underground Motorised Tube Stock.
Whilst EFE is traditionally associated with diecast buses and road vehicles, the range of London Underground tube stock was always popular with collectors and railway modellers alike and so we are pleased to be able to bring this model back, this time motorised!
This 4-car set has been modelled on a 1960s Northern Line set, Train No. 40, working to High Barnet via Charing X (Charing Cross) and comprises:
Car A: Driving Motor Car No. 10292
Car B: Trailer Car No. 012370
Car C: Non-Driving Motor Car No. 12134
Car D: Driving Motor Car No. 11292
Please note the above images are of the livery samples which are undergoing final amendments prior to production.
- EFE Rail OO Scale
- Era 5/6
- Pristine London Transport Paint Finish
- Detailed & Decorated Interiors
- Interior Lighting
- Powerful Coreless Motor in each Driving Car
- Plux22 DCC Decoder Sockets (located in both car A and D)
- Recommended for use with Decoder 36-570 x2
- Provision for a ‘sugar cube’ speaker to be fitted
- All-wheel pick up on the motorised vehicles
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Accessory Pack
- Length 850mm