“Sleek, first and fast” - Jeff Tracy. The primary role of Thunderbird 1 is to get to the danger zone as quickly as possible and assess the rescue equipment requirements.
This variable geometry aircraft, also capable of VTOL, is powered by an atomic fusion reactor and has a top speed of 15,000 mph. Piloted by Scott Tracy, Thunderbird 1 featured in virtually every episode of Thunderbirds.
• Movable wings
• Launch or in-flight assembly option
• Wheels or skis landing gear option
• 5 sprues + plastic rods x 4
• Includes decal sheet, illustrated instructions and AIP sticker
• 1:144 scale plastic model kit from AIP, requires paint and glue
H:250mm W:175mm (wings open) W:95mm (wings closed)
Thunderbirds™ and © ITC Entertainment Group Limited 1964, 1999 and 2021. Licensed by ITV Ventures Limited. All rights reserved.