Pre-Built, Painted and Ready for a Radio!
Another true Tamiya classic joins the new X-SA series in the form of the Grasshopper, a childhood dream for many early R/C fans and still highly popular model in the modern day.
The classic 1/10 Grasshopper is re-released!
Originally released in 1984, same year as the Hornet, the Grasshopper is a simply-structured easy-to-use R/C buggy that performs excellently on both off-road and tarmac tracks.
- Solid ABS resin frame with durable body Diff gear protected by fully sealed gearbox
- 3-piece assembly type wheels
- Front swing axle independent suspension
- Rear rigid suspension w/coil spring
- Includes driver figure
- Powered by 380 electric motor
- Includes Electronic Speed Controller
Required for Use:
- Transmitter/ Receiver
- Steering Servo
- 7.2v Battery
- AA Batteries