Following on from the success of the fabulous Force2 60, Joysway created a compact version called the ‘Binary’. The new V2 version has sleek twin hulls that cut though the water with ease. Control, stability and turn performance are enhanced by the fin on each hull plus the deep twin rudders. The hulls and connecting frame are all moulded from durable plastic and the masts are made from extruded GRP giving the rigidity needed in a catamaran. The radio is Joysway’s regular 2 channel 2.4GHz design, whaich has been proven over the years to be easy to use and reliable. The Binary V2 comes complete with a stand to rest her on which can be easily disassembled if required.
• Moulded hulls with graphics already finished
• 2.4GHz 2 channel radio control system
• Powerful 9g steering servo and 9g sail servo
• Twin keels and rudders
• Fibreglass masts and moulded plastic booms
• Supplied complete with display stand
|2.4GHz 2 channel (Included)